Have you been considering making the jump into a new career? Or is it time to find a new place to grow your current skills? You’ve come to the right place. Farm Bureau Financial Services is looking for talented individuals like you to join our team as Farm Bureau agents. A few incentives of joining the FBFS team include:
- Industry leading compensation
- Cash bonuses
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive travel
- Joining Farm Bureau, a recognized brand
Farm Bureau’s History of Success
For over 75 years, Farm Bureau Financial Services has been an insurance industry leader. Why have we been successful for so long? We’re not just about the insurance, products or our buildings. We are about you - your family, home and your world. We care about making sure you have a bright future.
Our Financial Strength
Farm Bureau is especially strong financially and have consistently met our ongoing responsibility to policyholders. For more than 50 years, we have earned an Excellent rating from A.M. Best Company, Inc.
Your Earning Potential
At Farm Bureau Financial Services, agents make additional commission based on their sales of various products such as life insurance and mutual funds. Farm Bureau’s multiple product offerings allow for agents to maximize their revenue. There is no ceiling on your earning potential when you’re a Farm Bureau insurance agent.
We are currently running a $5,000 sign-on bonus for new insurance agents joining our team. Use this bonus for anything in your world: a family trip, savings or maybe a nice gift to yourself as you kick-start your new career!
Initial and Continued Trainings
It may seem scary jumping into a new career adventure, and we understand that. Because of this, we have the Reserve Agent Program that lets new agents begin building their own insurance business without having to leave their current job. The Reserve Agent Program is a four-month developmental program, and participants will work on selling auto, home and life insurance policies. This program helps potential agents learn what it takes to be a successful full-time Farm Bureau insurance agent. Need another incentive to join the Farm Bureau Reserve Agent Program? When you receive your Series 6 and Series 63 licenses, you’ll earn a $5,000 bonus!
Once someone graduates from the Reserve Agent Program and becomes a full-time insurance agent, the training and education opportunities don’t stop. We have Agent Academies located at our main campus to help agents continue to build their knowledge and skills that are critical to any stage of your career. Furthermore, there are online learning opportunities so a person can learn at their own pace.
No Franchise Fees
Unlike other insurance agencies, Farm Bureau agents don’t have to worry about franchising fees to open their own office. Upfront costs such as state licensing exams and office set-up are minimal compared to other business opportunities. We want you to succeed, and that’s why we offer as much assistance as possible.
Farm Bureau Provides a Support Team
You never have to fear that you are on your own when you’re a Farm Bureau Financial Services agent. There are many people available to help you with anything you may face. These people include:
- Agency Managers. When you begin a career with Farm Bureau, you will have an Agency Manager by your side. This person is your mentor and a “go-to” person for any questions or concerns you may have. From helping you learn insurance best practices to tips for running your own business, Agency Managers are with you every step of the way.
- Marketing Underwriters. We have a team of marketing underwriters that will help you achieve your sales goals. The underwriters can attend appointments with you as well as offer advice as you meet with client/members.
- Sales Associates. Your sales associates are there to help you run your day-to-day operations. They assist with customer service and support for your clients and members. Sales associates stand by your side to help you grow your business.
- Just In-Time Team. This group of Farm Bureau sales professionals is available to help you with any sales scenario you may encounter. The goal of the Just In-Time Team is to put you in the best possible position to offer Farm Bureau products to clients and members.
- Sales Coaches. Once you join the Farm Bureau team, a Sales Coach is there to keep you up-to-speed with Farm Bureau’s marketing programs, materials and best practices. This person will help you build a strong marketing strategy to promote your business.
- Field Leadership. As you grow your new business as an insurance agent for Farm Bureau, a Field Leadership professional is there for you to help share their vision of success in the state in which you live. Furthermore, they’ll offer any additional help that you may need.
- Fellow Farm Bureau Agents. Last, but certainly not least, fellow Farm Bureau agents have your back whenever you need them. Agents, agency managers and mentors are there to grow alongside you.
Enter a World of New Opportunities
At Farm Bureau, you can be a leader and control your own path. When you join the Farm Bureau team, we are committed to helping you build a successful business. Beginning with the Reserve Agent Program, you can kick start your new career and discover if being a Farm Bureau agent is the new and exciting opportunity for which you’ve been looking.
Looking for more information about becoming a Farm Bureau agent? Check out these articles: