Refer an Agent
An Opportunity for Farm Bureau Members
Do you know someone who might be a good fit to become a Farm Bureau agent? We're looking for people who are interested in more than just selling insurance. Farm Bureau agents build relationships and advocate for the people in their communities. Sound like someone you know? When you submit a quality referral, you could earn up to $2,500.
How to Submit a Referral
Send your name and member number and the name, email address and phone number for your referral to AgentRecruiting@fbfs.com. Your referral information will then be forwarded to a local agency manager to discuss the opportunity.
- Farm Bureau members in Arizona, Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, New Mexico, South Dakota and Utah with an active, paid membership at time of reward payout are eligible.
- All reward payments are taxable income in the year received. Award recipients will receive a 1099. A completed W-9 form is required for reward payout.
- FBL Financial Group employees (including but not limited to RVPs, DOAs, AMs, AAMs, FSAAs and ACU) as well as relatives of individuals directly responsible for recruiting are not eligible to submit referrals for reward payouts.
- The prospective agent must contract with both Farm Bureau Life Insurance Company and Farm Bureau Property & Casualty Insurance Company within 9 months of the referral to qualify for rewards.
- In the even of duplicate referrals, the first person to submit the referral will be the referrer of record.
- The companies reserve the right to discretionary authority for eligibility decisions and may discontinue the Recruiting Rewards Program at any time.
- The payout schedule in place at time of referral will be the schedule under which you receive reward payments.
*Developing Agent Program is a pre-contract requirement prior to the candidate/company contracting full-time.