Earn a $5,000 Bonus
If you’re thinking about becoming a Farm Bureau agent, now’s the time to take the leap! When you earn your series 6 and 63 licenses during the Reserve Agent Program* or have your Series 6 and 63 when you contract, you’ll earn a $5,000 sign-on bonus!
Why Farm Bureau Financial Services?
We take pride in our agents and it shows, with perks that include:
- Industry-Leading Commission: Farm Bureau agents have unlimited earning potential. Agents earn commission from selling our products. We also o er many opportunities to qualify for cash incentives and travel to sought-after destinations.
- Extensive Product Offering: When it comes to protecting what matters most, we have it covered with a wide variety of property-casualty insurance, life insurance and other financial services products.
- Strong Brand Recognition: Our agents build relationships with people from all communities – rural, urban and in-between. Because of our affiliation with Farm Bureau Federations in the states where we do business, our agents represent a nationally recognized brand.
- You must earn your series 6 and 63 during the Reserve Agent Program or have your Series 6 and 63 when you contract with our companies.
- If you have three U-5’s in the last 5 years, there will be a 6-month waiting period before the bonus is paid out.
- If you have four or more U-5’s in the last 5 years, there will be a 1 year waiting period before the bonus is paid out.
- Payment of bonuses will be left to the final discretion of the Vice President of Agencies.
*Provided you earn your series 6 and 63 during the Reserve Agent Program or have your series 6 and 63 when you contract. Terms and conditions apply, see program guidelines for details.