At Farm Bureau Financial Services, we value the contributions of our agents and believe it’s essential to encourage and celebrate their hard work and dedication. It’s the reason we reward up to $15,000 in cash bonuses and Incentive Travel to the top 15 percent of our agents each year.
From Paris, France, to the islands of the Bahamas, when you join our team, your commitment to success may earn you the opportunity to travel to incredible destinations around the country and even the globe!
Check out past incentive travels destinations of Farm Bureau Super All American and All American club members – and find out where you could be headed next year when you set your goal to become a Farm Bureau insurance agent in 2015!
2016 Annual Incentive Travel Destination
1. The Bahamian Riviera
You heard it here: Super All Americans and their guest will be treated to three days and two nights of island hospitality, April 19 - 21, 2016, at the elegant Rosewood at Baha Mar hotel in Nassau, the Bahamas, and will be joined by All Americans and their guest April 21-26 just a few steps away at the Baha Mar Casino and Hotel!
Without question, the Bahamian Riviera is the perfect cultural mecca to commemorate this exclusive Farm Bureau achievement. For more highlights, watch the videos below for a showcase of the amazing beauty, tranquility and exclusiveness that could be awaiting you at our 2016 Super All American and All American!
2015 Annual Incentive Travel Destinations
2. Montreal, Canada
3. New York City, United States
2014 Annual Incentive Travel Destinations
4. Riviera Maya, Mexico
5. Cancun, Mexico
2013 Annual Incentive Travel Destinations
6. Key Biscayne, Florida
7. Montego Bay, Jamaica
2012 Annual Incentive Travel Destinations
8. Florence, Italy
9. Rome, Italy
2011 Annual Incentive Travel Destinations
10. Paris, France
11. Monte Carlo, Monaco
Qualifying for Incentive Travel
Farm Bureau incentive travel opportunities are reserved for the best-of-the-best. While qualification involves financial commitment, hard work, time and effort, at Farm Bureau, we make it simple to maximize sales. With our insurance agents’ products available at nearly any age, our agents can increase sales and income by offering client/members the opportunity to purchase or renew insurance products at each new stage of life. Agents who take full advantage of our unique combination of coverages are more likely to qualify for Farm Bureau’s most exclusive clubs:
- Super All American is Farm Bureau Life’s most exclusive job, members are made up of the top 65 All American Agents and top Life and Investment Specialists -- that’s roughly 3 percent of our agents. Qualification is based on meeting requirements for Life Production.
- All American is steeped in a tradition of excellence and is one of Farm Bureau Life’s most exclusive clubs. Qualification is based on meeting requirements for life production, life apps, as well as a Property-Casualty component.
Other Farm Bureau Incentives
We believe one of the top reasons we retain our Farm Bureau agents at such a high rate is our unmatched compensation and benefits programs. Beyond incentive travel, there are many other ways Farm Bureau agents earn special recognition and rewards for meeting sales and earnings goals, which your Farm Bureau recruiting contact can outline for you in detail:
- Unlimited earnings. Because our agents are paid a commission each time they sell or renew a policy, there’s no limit on how much they can earn. In fact, Farm Bureau agents make 43 percent more than other salespeople in their first year.
- Cash bonuses. In addition to having the opportunity to qualify for award travel to sought-after destinations, our agents qualify for cash awards earned from sales campaigns.
- Competitive financing program. To help our agents get off to a strong start, we offer a new agent financing program during the first 5-8 years.
- Company and industry recognition programs, including the All American, Super All American and Pacesetting.
- A fulfilling and rewarding career. Our agents help individuals and families protect livelihoods and futures. We see that as the greatest incentive of all!
When you apply to become a Farm Bureau Insurance agent today, the 2016 Super All American and All American – as well as the many other exclusive incentives and compensation we offer our qualifying agents year-round – are well within your reach. And there’s never been a better award to reach for! Don’t miss out on becoming a member of these exclusive clubs in 2016! Click ‘Get Started’ to start the process today.