Dan Siegfried is married (Rebekah) and has four children. Rebekah and Dan live in Johnston, IA where they enjoy spending time with family and friends. Dan’s hobbies include motorcycling, cooking, reading, scuba diving and watching college and professional sports. He was born and attended school in the Emmaus, PA area, spent 15 years in Johnson City, TN and moved to the Des Moines, IA area in March 2000.
Prior to his career with Farmers Insurance Group, Dan attended school to work as a chef in the food services industry. Following a few years in a variety of restaurant settings, he opened a property maintenance business. In 1994, Dan opened an insurance agency in Johnson City, TN.
· A seven-time member of Farmers Insurance President’s Council
· Ranked among the top one-half percent of 483 districts in the USA
· Six-time Championship and 12 Topper Club qualifications
· Ranked the #4 Farmers Insurance District in the USA, May 2018.
· Top district fundraiser in the USA for the March of Dimes (2009)
· Heartland District Manager of the Year (2009)
· A top 5 District – Life Insurance Production in the USA (2005)
· Top personal lines producer in TN (1997, 1998, 1999)
Business Philosophy: “We help people retire on time and on budget, protect the things they work hard to get and make sure they never leave a loved one behind.”
As a district team we help entrepreneurs reach their goals and live their dreams.